• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bump for Cole

chloaster

Warren Veteran
Can anyone give Honeybunnies Cole the home he so deserves?

http://www.rabbitrehome.org.uk/moreinfo.asp?RabID=9631

http://forums.rabbitrehome.org.uk/showthread.php?t=109280

With Dad and Seb
CIMG7126.jpg

Loving his hay
CIMG7731.jpg

I love Cole but can't have another bun until spring when I get a playhouse and thats only if I can persuade my bf! Hope he finds his forever home soon as he's a very handsom bun :)

Poor Cole. :-( I'm sure he will find a home soon. Unfortunatly the only way I could get another rabbit was if it were bonded with our group.

Chin up Cole.

I love Cole but can't have another bun until spring when I get a playhouse and thats only if I can persuade my bf! Hope he finds his forever home soon as he's a very handsom bun :)

It is not that long to spring............

Cole looks a beautiful bunny, I can't believe no one has snapped him up.

I know, but i need to save up for a playhouse first. But if he hasn't found a home by the time I get my playhouse and persuade Sean i'll definately be interested, I think he has such a cute little face :)

Cole is still here..but don't feel too sorry for him as he is now staying with "Auntie Ange" and has great fun binkying round her garden!:D

Of course we would love to see him in a new spacious home..preferably with an experienced rabbit owner...

I know, but i need to save up for a playhouse first. But if he hasn't found a home by the time I get my playhouse and persuade Sean i'll definately be interested, I think he has such a cute little face :)

I agree, he has a very sweet face and he just looks so much like he just wants to be loved. :love::love::love:

I wish I was in a position to give him a home, but I find my two a handful and working full time I could not give him the attention he deserves.

Back