• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Ohmygosh!

Becki xX

Warren Veteran
Tried for so many months to get my girls living together in one hutch (always play together in the daytime) and tonight they have ended up in the same hutch as a complete accident - and they're lovely together!! :shock: :D :D Am soo happy for them! :D Jens poorly though & its resulted in her loosing her sight, and Rhia is being so lovely with her!! I put treats in the run tonight & Jen obviously didnt know they were there - So Rhi picked one up (those bean type things on a stick?) and took it straight over to Jeni, then went back and ate the rest. LOVE them :love:

Last edited:
oh no i hope shell get her sight back :( glad they are pullng together tho :)

Pretty sure she wont get her sight back :(, but for however long she has left with us, at least she'll get lots of love from her friend (and her Mum!) :love: X

:cry:Poor Jen Is she lost sight in both eyes ?

Hi Karen, Yes she has. Didnt really want to post the whole scenario as am hoping we'll get our baby through it, and really dont want to jinx ourselves. Am all cried out now though & making the most of our time together.

Hi Karen, Yes she has. Didnt really want to post the whole scenario as am hoping we'll get our baby through it, and really dont want to jinx ourselves. Am all cried out now though & making the most of our time together.

:cry::cry:I'm so sad to hear that Becki.. Thinking of you.
x

Im so glad they are getting on so well and how sweet that Rhia fetched her some treats!

thats so sweet that Rhia is looking after her. Fingers crossed for Jen, she is one of my favourite RU bunnies.

I put treats in the run tonight & Jen obviously didnt know they were there - So Rhi picked one up (those bean type things on a stick?) and took it straight over to Jeni, then went back and ate the rest. LOVE them :love:

Awwwwwwwwwwww bless Rhia!!!! :love: That's sooo lovely! :D You didn't tell me that!

awwwww *HUUUGGGSSSSS* how heartbreaking for you.... hope she pulls thro what ever it is thats wrong xxxxxxx

Thanks Guys, Will post more when I know whats happening. Trying not to think about it until we know what the prognosis is :( Emma, didn't tell you because I only spoke to you for two mintutes! Am very proud of them both ;) Off to pass on your well wishes to my lovely girl now..

Back