• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Lionel and Lolly had their VHD jab and they are not happy

angeleyes

Warren Veteran
Sorry I couldn't search for this as vhd is only 3 letters :rolleyes:
What are the possible side effects of the vhd jab, I ask because Lionel is acting very strangely.
They had the jab Monday night and yesterday both were a bit quiet, and today it has got worse for Lionel (Lolly seems fine) this moening he only ate a few pellets and then walked away and laid down (he normally sits and eats until they have all gone) the same happened with the veg dinner tonight and then he just grunted and lunged at me and scratched my arm an d now won't come near me, do you think it could be because of the jab?

Thanks x

Muppet's fully back to his normal self now. It does seem to take a full 24 hours though, but so long as they are nibbling a bit, drinking a bit and poo-ing a bit that seems OK. I actually had to put Muppet's water bowl in front of him at one point as he didnt want to come out of his cage. His poos were small and every so slightly runny and got larger/drier as time went on.

Keep tempting with nice things (apple and carrot and pineapple juice are Muppet's favourite tempters), check they are drinking and just expect them to be quiet.

Back