• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Finally...!!! Some decent photos of Spudsey wild bun

Beatrix Potter

Mama Doe
Actually managed to take loads of Spudsey last night...she was out to pose and no red eye!

SpudseyphotosJanuary08030.jpg

SpudseyphotosJanuary08021.jpg

SpudseyphotosJanuary08015.jpg

SpudseyphotosJanuary08012.jpg

SpudseyphotosJanuary08004.jpg

wild rabbits rule! :D:D i love the way they have their little legs neatly together at the front - Nettle does that too.

wild rabbits rule! :D:D i love the way they have their little legs neatly together at the front - Nettle does that too.

Hi Rachel!

After seeing all your recent pics I was determined to try and get some this week! :lol: I love the one with her feet crossed!!!

These wild bunny pictures are some of my favourites. ^-^ Wild bunnies are so very pretty/handsome, they really are... I love seeing photos like this.

But I mustn't tell my Barney-boy. :oops: He'll get jealous if he knows I'm praising any other rabbit apart from him.

These wild bunny pictures are some of my favourites. ^-^ Wild bunnies are so very pretty/handsome, they really are... I love seeing photos like this.

But I mustn't tell my Barney-boy. :oops: He'll get jealous if he knows I'm praising any other rabbit apart from him.

I won't tell! :lol:

awww shes lovely! how did you come to have her? shes beautiful! and looks quite big in those pics!

My partner found them in a nest in the middle of our allotment, he was rotavating it so they were quite lucky. We moved them outside of the allotment but 'mum' never found them. So along with her 3 brothers (who all sadly died) I hand reared them all.

Last edited:
Back