• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Edited Photos Made To Order To Sponsor Duke!!!

March Hare

Warren Veteran
Sarah Jane - XMissySJx - has offered to do some edited photos in exchange for a donation to Eastbourne Rabbit Rescue for Duke's dental bills. Donations from £2 to whatever you wish to give! Request your chosen pic and type, send your request to Sarah Jane......and as soon as the rescue receives your donation, she will do your pic for you!

Photos do not HAVE to be bunnies.....they can be ANY subject matter. She has many designs available, and can work with you when she receives your request. She can change anything about your pics that you wish.....colours, greyscale, tints, sketch effect, etc etc.

Myself and Caroline would both like to thank Sarah Jane profusely for volunteering her time to do this for little Duke.....it is much appreciated!!! :D xxx

Below is a selection of types of pics she can make.....including a LOVELY one for people wanting a special pic done in rememberance of a special Bridge bunny. She has also done a lovely one of my Petie and Trixie! :D

ADukesponsor3.jpg

ADukesponsor4.jpg

My Petie and Trixie! :D
ADukesponsor5.jpg

ADukesponsor.jpg

ADukesponsor2.jpg

ADukeSponsor6.jpg

hey everyone! those r just rough designs, for example if you liked the last picture but wanted a pink bankround, and the photos faded to white, its not a problem!

Bridge pictures can have things added to them etc, maybe you would like the rainbow brudge poem at the side or some special words for your buns? anything! i will be adding more designs daily but honestl you can choose, they r there really 2 give ideas!!

also its not just bunny photos, piggies, dogs, any pet or anthing at all
I also have experience in air brushing people photos, for example teeth whitening, clearing up skin etc etc, so i can also do that for you to.

maybe you have just had your bedroom decorated and want a print to match it? :D:D come people, its first come first served!!:D

edited to add: also if you wanted a hutch sign thats possible too, pick a sign and i can make it say 'your bunnies names hutch, or pad' etc etc, then if you laminate it and it can go outside :D:D:D

so would we be receiving the picture file? i really like the last one its funky, i'll find some pics i want doing and pm you both

yeh i can either post it here or email it, doesnt matter to me. we decided not to print and post as this would alot in ink and then less proceeds would go to duke, so its better this way :D

if you go www.snapfish.co.uk or www.photobox.com or uk (cnt remember which) you get free prints :D:D sent to your door, snapfish give you 20 and photobox i *think* give you 50. you get stanard 4 x 6 prints for free, but you can choose tp purchase a larger one if you wished!

:D:D:D

come on people!

these designs would like great for personalised cards!

Hi

I would like to have the montage one please. Where do I email my photos. make cheque payable to and post to?

Thanks
Rabswood

Back