• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Rubys Licking Me!!!

You lucky thing!! I really miss bunny kisses. Harvey used to smother me in them, but haven't had any from Bella and Tarquin - I keep hoping it will happen one day.

:)

My girl does that, she is always licking my face or hands. I wonder if it is the salt in our skin or if they are just affectionate

Its certainly affectionate. Caspian used to groom me endlessly, I could prompt him by nudging my hand under his chin.

With Lexie its all on her terms. I can 'groom' her for twenty minutes and it may only earn me a couple of licks, if that.

She see's herself as the boss whereas Casp saw himself as submissive.

I think it's affection cos sorrel's always licking me but only on my clothes, she wont touch skin.:shock:

That sets my teeth on edge, thinking of licking clothes! :shock: :lol: :lol:

Harvey used to lick my face, but my bun before that, Gracie, would lick any skin she could get to - feet, legs, arms, face, neck. :roll:

sooty will only lick my dressing gown of anything fluffy. Honey wont lick anything including sooty. Rosie is far to happy bouncing around to even thing about sitting down for 5 mintues. but foster sid (below) planted a big smaker on my lips 2 days ago.

The only thing Lex ever does to my lips is wipe her snotty nose on them....though she was taking SS pellets (read treat) from my mouth yesterday

The only thing Lex ever does to my lips is wipe her snotty nose on them....though she was taking SS pellets (read treat) from my mouth yesterday

i like to have sorrel take bits of veg from my teeth - unfortunately my mate can do the sme trick with his staffy terrier so my trick fades into insignificance :lol:

Oh I think I would rather get a kiss from a bunny than a dog! Urgghh! Also dogs are pretty submissive. Trying to train a rabbit to do anything that it wouldn't do anyway itself is a total loser. They are a bit like cats.

i like to have sorrel take bits of veg from my teeth - unfortunately my mate can do the sme trick with his staffy terrier so my trick fades into insignificance :lol:

The dog was trying her luck too, she lurves SS! It earnt her another nip from Lexie though :rolleyes:

Awwh I'm so happy. I love my Ruby, she is the rabbit we think is nearly blind so I'm very protective of her.

The only problem is I've just remembered, I sprayed perfume earlier on today on my neck - perhaps thats what she was attracted to. you would think it would have a bitter taste and that she would stop if that was the case though!!?! :?:?

Back