• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

he's back!!

Wispa & Zola

Mama Doe
Zola is back from getting castrated, eating and pooping like normal.

How long will it be before i can tell if the humping is for sexual or dominance reasons?

We let Wispa in to see him and he wasnt that interested they just sniffed each other a lot, but then he went to mount her so i stopped him (dont want him to hurt himself!) obviously i know that at the moment its probably sexual

The mounting is kind of a bit of both. I dont think you can really distinguish the purpose that distinctly.

Bobby still get frisky with Pippa now and they have been bonded since the summer and he has been neutered a couple of years.

She is most certianly the boss though :roll:

how long do you think i should leave it until they live together then? i stopped him humping her a few times because she runs away and looks scared, but doesnt react in an aggressive way

glad hes ok :)

alvin was done 4 months ago but still circles and buzzes, the humping is a new thing for my innocent eyes to witness...

little sod just attacked me as i was taking the wet newspaper out of the crate.... he loves pearl more now :cry:

yeah shes neutered so no chance of bunny babies.

Since being back he has humped Wispa, his cushion and about 2 minutes ago he humped a bottle :shock:

I wouldnt let him do any humping with Wispa until he has healed, around 10-14 days, incase he irritates his wound and causes inflammation or infection.

Back