• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Day 3 bonding(Furby not as nice in the garden)

karen354

Warren Veteran
The buns seemed to be getting a bit bored in the conservatory,I let them in the garden for a quick run round..
Furby was okay at first then she ran up to little Cookie really fast :( she almost pushed him to his side then pulled some fluff from his bum..

I think it's my own fault I shouldn't of given them so much room. Would I be better putting the run up and getting in there with them ?
Furby is a madam in the garden anyway and very often goes for Thomas when shes out..

I won't be putting them back in the shed until weekend.

I'm also have trouble with my housebun Bertie he's been horrible to Fizz. He can smell the buns even though they are having to be kept in the kitchen, he's chasing her and nipping her bum poor girl doesn't know whats happening :cry:

:wave: Hi, sounds like your Furby wants top bun in the garden and putting them in a run together may help rather than giving them too much space to start off with. But providing Furby isnt being overly aggressive then its probably best to leave them to sort out their pecking order. It can be hard not to intervene but I think rabbits dont take it personally like we would. My bun Billy quite often still bullies Gizmo and they have been together since birth. I get upset over it but it really doesnt seem to affect Gizmo that much.

As for your housebun, I have a similar problem with Bill & Giz and my new bun Domino, who at present is unneutered and is causing a rucus (sp?) by spraying all the time and poo-ing everywhere. Sends Billy mad when he catches the scent:roll:

Back