• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Declan -Only-One-Plum is Being Neutered Today-U/D Missing Plum Found!!

Jack's-Jane

Wise Old Thumper
As Declan is Cryptorchid his op' will be more complicted than a 'normal' castration. Needless to say I am more than a little anxious. Please can Declan have some good luck vibes.

Janex

Last edited:
I hope Declan's op goes well today Jane, my friend's cat just had the same operation, we called him 'Eric one ball' bless him but he was fine although a much bigger operation than normal. Good luck for Declan xx

Aw, good luck for Declan. ^^;

A bunny I hope to adopt is being spayed today... I've been directing all my good luck vibes her way, but shall send some his way, too!

Last edited:
Phew, Declan is fine :D
Christabel was able to locate the miising testicle without having to open his abdomen. Declan is now sitting in his crate not looking best pleased with me.:cry:

Christabel did the neuter for free in return for me looking after a Bun who needs nursing care this weekend.

Janex :)

Christabel was able to locate the miising testicle without having to open his abdomen. Declan is now sitting in his crate not looking best pleased with me.:cry:

Christabel did the neuter for free in return for me looking after a Bun who needs nursing care this weekend.

Aww whats up with the poor bunny? :(

Im glad she founds his missing plum, Im sure he cant miss it that much if he didn't know it was there!

So glad Declan is ok.

That was nice of Christabel, and good of you to look after a poorly bun.

But it's not as if you've got many of your own to look after is it!! :shock::lol::lol::lol:

So happy Declan is ok my little Johnny is not best pleased either he's had the snip today too got his tail in the air and is holding his bum high off the ground :)

So happy Declan is ok my little Johnny is not best pleased either he's had the snip today too got his tail in the air and is holding his bum high off the ground :)

He is saying 'look, someone has stolen my family jewels'...........:shock:

Hope Johnny will soon be over his op'

When Milo was "done" he kept standing on his back legs showing us his bald patch and scar, as if to say is something missing:roll::lol: Or it might have been to make us feel guilty:lol:

Sue x

I am SO pleased to hear that Declan is recovering from his op! :D I have been thinking about him today.

How nice of Christobel to do a 'trade' with you! :D :D

Nose rubs to Declan! xxx

Back