• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Off To Take Piccies!!

XMissySJx

Wise Old Thumper
Since i got my camera 4 xmas there hasnt been many bunny photos as the weathers been rubbish, but i am going out there now to take some photos!:D

i let them run round our main garden when i take piccies (it is bunnyproofed jus quite big!)

would anyone like to see piccies of a certain bun?
peanut butter, jelly, domino or pebbles? x

hehehe well now hes with jelly i cant decide who i love more..... i really like her demonness :D they are sort of joint fav at the mo

yesterday i thought 'oh il give her a cuddle' she was fine with me and went 'mum look now shes with peanut shes so much happier' she then lunged at my face!!!

she reminds of a kid when they go 'no i dont!!!!'

nope she jus actually hates me! annoys me that she would groom my ex but hates me. almost made me think he should have her cus she loves him but then i realised he wouldnt even care 4 her properly and i wud miss her too much. plus shes so happy with peanut now. every morning i look out my window and i see her grooming him, EVERY morning lol!!

maybe she knows how much peanut loves you, and right from the start wanted him for herself... your a rival :lol::lol::lol:

im glad you kept her you really would have regretted letting her go to your X

i think the only reason i considered it was bcus of her she would groom him,and not me, but then i guess its like parents, you might have the 'really cool' parent and the other one be 'boring' but its one who loves you and gives you everything you need that you should be with :D:D:D

shes lying on top of the run shelter with peanut hahahaha

Back