• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Magic weeing everywhere again

Morning

Not is sure if Magic is ill or he is just lazy?

About a month ago i got some really good advice when magic had started to wee in different places in his hutch and drinking a lot. So we took him to the vets and they prescribed antibiotics to clear up what they thought was a urine infection and his urine scald.

Now over the last few days he has started to wee in his hutch again he isn't wet and is drinking normally and eating pellets and hay always very excited to see us so i'm just wondering is it starting all over again? or is he been a lazy rabbit and weeing on his hay?

Any advice gratefully received.

Amanda & Magic
x

Not sure, what would that look like? (sorry sounds a bit stupid) He has a habit of peeing on the sofa which we do try and stop but he accidentally peed on me :oops:but seemed normal i suppose?

Amanda & Magic

x

hi i also would b interested in the link to train rabbit from wee'ing outside of his cage.... is it poss to stop them doing a number 2 everywhere??

Back