• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Help Bunnymadhouse!!!

Oh yes she does doesn't she! I've only just noticed, their facial and body marking are very similar Hello Jem! Is she agouti or sooty?

We have decided that Jem looks a lot like Bobbin but Thea wants to know if Jem is an Agouti or Sooty?:shock:

I said I wouldn't have a clue as I am not that clever and that we should ask you - sorry to drop you in it but thought you may know. I am afraid all I know is that she is a lop:oops::oops:obvious reasons.

God I didn't realise there where that many different breeds of rabbit:shock::shock:

Sorry I don't know how to get a picture of Bobbin here?:oops:

Last edited:
Agouti butterfly marked.

Sooty fawn is an unbroken colour combination across the whole rabbit.

If Jem is the lion head in your pics, isn't she a harlequin (sp)?

I'm confused now as well! I thought agouti was brown, more like a wild rabbit colour? :?

11-05-07_1337.jpg

Spice is sooty fawn as is Karens new rabbit Cookie:

http://forums.rabbitrehome.org.uk/showthread.php?t=113112

To make it a bit clearer :D...she is agouti and white! Butterfly, as Sooz has mentioned, is the pattern of the colours :D

Agouti is the brown/grey colour ..the same as wild rabbits

little Comet is agouti colour
Cometa.jpg

Dolly is sooty fawn
Dollya.jpg

Rimini is agouti and white
Riminia.jpg

Last edited:
To make it a bit clearer :D...she is agouti and white! Butterfly, as Sooz has mentioned, is the pattern of the colours :D

Agouti is the brown/grey colour ..the same as wild rabbits

little Comet is agouti colour
Cometa.jpg

Dolly is sooty fawn
Dollya.jpg

Rimini is agouti and white
Riminia.jpg

phew glad you answered that ....

saves me tyoing it all out ;):lol:

Wow, so Mavis (lop in my pic) is agouti as well then? Well I never!

It's not a very big piccy but I think Mavis looks sooty-fawn rather than agouti

I could be wrong!! :lol:

Here is Bobbin as Flopsy and Jem's Mum mentioned in the original question, he is a sooty-fawn broken (broken rather than butterfly I think, because he does not have show quality butterfly markings :roll: )

2166665155_3af37f389e.jpg

Back