• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Baskets

Becki xX

Warren Veteran
Girls got some treat baskets for christmas, & Rhia loooves them, they were very much short lived :rolleyes: Looked on hay experts and they have the empty baskets but they are £1.99, doesnt sound much but for less than an hours entertainment its not right good. So does anyone know where I can get small cheap bunny-safe baskets from? Must be some around somewhere! :?

This is the HE one (Seagrass & willow basket)
SeagrassBasket_125.jpg

Thankyoou xx

i got HUGE untreated ones from my local garden centre for £1.50! buns love it, its very hard and its lasted my buns 10 days now and its still got the base and half the sides, the handles were gone within a day! mine will destory a willow ball in 2 minutes and i know they find it funb ut i find it such a waste of money sumtimes, so i recommend these!

no not like that, there dark and natural woven willow baskets, try your local garden centre. some were even cheaper cus of ex christmas displays!

lol becki!!!
if you cnt find any il get ya one n post it to you lol! honestly for mental chewers like mine im amazed!plus peanut actuyally took to sleeping in aswell!

I brought a wicker basket for £4 from Wilkinsons today and it has a polkadot liner. Its for Lexie to sit in and munch hay, she is now fighting one of the cats for it as he thinks its a nice bed!

I brought a wicker basket for £4 from Wilkinsons today and it has a polkadot liner. Its for Lexie to sit in and munch hay, she is now fighting one of the cats for it as he thinks its a nice bed!

I bought a couple of the £5 ones from there too. Excellent and very sturdy :D

Good thread, I've been buying the willow and seagrass ones but like you said they don't last long so needed an alternative.

Picture066-1.jpg

yumyum.jpg

thats the small basket i got for a pound, lasted a long time!

Picture068-1.jpg

it dusnt look very big cus its been destroyed but it was at one time! that was £1.50

Back