• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Can't believe my brother has......

an enormous EMPTY wooden playhouse in his back garden.:evil:

He has not long moved into the house with his girlfriend. Massive 5 bedroomed detached with studies, en suites etc.:shock: and he has this massive wooden playhouse in the back garden which is empty.

They have no use for it as they store everything in the massive garage. I have told him it would be great in my back garden for the buns to live and he laughed.

God only know how I would move it if he let me have it as it must be about 10 foot wide - door at front with two windows either side and a veranda. I could probably live in it never mind the bunnies:lol:

It would probably fill my ikkle garden but it would be excellent (with some re-work of my garden)

Wonder how I can bribe him:roll::roll::roll:

Any ideas?

Think I will just keep mentioning it briefly for the minute as if he said "yes" my garden wouldn't be ready for such a huge playhouse.

When it gets closer to the summer and better weather I will keep pestering both him to give it to me, and my hubby that we could take it, and it wouldn't need much garden upheaval:shock::lol: will wait until he says yes then tell hubby what needs doing.

I have looked on various website and for one that size you are talking about £400 plus - its enormous:shock:

God I really do love my brother:shock::shock::lol::lol:

Think of something he could put in its place instead. "you know a hot tub/ barbecue/ sunloungers would look great there" :lol::lol::lol:

maybe he doesn't want you to have it because he's thinking about the pitter patter of little 2 foots?

Back