• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

i see why jubilee said no!!

donnamt

Wise Old Thumper
sitting in their room, tryin not to invade too much as pearl is terrified of us right now :(

but that little monster of mine keeps humping her from all angles and she just lies there and takes it.. she hopped away once and he followed her... if it was me id have deffo whooped his ass by now :lol::lol::lol:

lol one way humping is good i suppose.... just glad im not a rabbit...

on a different forum a gal used the same long time introduction that you are using (wasnt a group tho just two)....im sure your buns will accept each other soon enough :)

Never seen Flopsy hump Jem at all since they've been together since mid December. Neither seems dominant at all and they both just groom each other like mad.

I thought all rabbits humped - even when neutered:oops: Well my last rabbit Starksey humped my slippers all the time even when he was neutered. Can't remember how many pairs I went through:shock::shock:

lol ive not seen alvin hump anything other than other rabbits... i guess he really did need a gf

lol one way humping is good i suppose.... just glad im not a rabbit...

on a different forum a gal used the same long time introduction that you are using (wasnt a group tho just two)....im sure your buns will accept each other soon enough :)

:lol::lol: I hope so !! Gabriel has taken to humping Nushka on a daily basis... and she lets him .... saucy mare !!! :lol::lol:

hes just saying 'this was my pad before you came along' lol!

does his tail wag? sorry i jus find that HILARIOUS!

When I brought Black Jack to meet Thumper he humped her like mad. She took this for a while but on one of the visits (The pair were gradualy introduced by living with ajoining runs and supervised meetings in neutral ground) She gave him such a look even i could understand "Don't even think about it buster!" and Black Jack just floped where he was. That was it She was the boss and he only gets it when she lets him!

Back