• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Hello =)

glisglis

New Kit
Hiya :wave: My hubby and I are prospective bunny parents (currently sorting the chaos that is our new house/garden, while detemining whether we could offer a pair of rescue rabbits a good enough home). I've been doing LOADs of research as we'd be first-time bunny owners, and I just wanted to say how valuable this forum is =) It's lovely to find so many friendly and knowledgeable people!

Thanks for the welcomes! =)

Hi and welcome to RU :wave:

Have you started looking at potential bunnies yet? :D

I must admit to wistful searches of RR/local rescue websites, but we haven't looked properly yet... Our new garden is currently filled by rotting shed and our house is filled by what's meant to be in the shed! It would be torture to visit all the bunnies in need while we're not able to provide a proper home!

I just can't resist researching (plus we'd love to have housebuns, so it's useful to have that in mind when we're choosing/placing furniture!), and I wanted to say hi instead of just lurking :D

Welcome to RU.... I am sureyou will learn everything you need to about bunny care here! As well as meet some great people! Good luck with the garden and the search for some bunnies! xxx :wave:

hiya and welcome.:wave:. you will find so much invaluable advice on here and there are so many people on here willing to help out if you have any questions. i have 'lurked' for ages and am only now starting to post :oops:. im in cornwall, by the way, so great to see someone else from the south west!:D

Back