• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Do you think I should put the run on grass for a day? u/d binkying around the grass

LionheadLuver

Warren Veteran
Hi
I put the run on concrete for the winter because the grass was being too wet for the girls to be on. I have just realised that the girls haven't binkied once since they've been on concrete. Should I allow them a day to go on grass when it's dry or do I have to introduce grass slowly again?

i wouldnt have thought grass would have 2 be introduced slowly! im doing the same atm i have a bunny garden, but its ruined by the weather, so the buns go n the concrete.

evert saturday and sunday, the run is allowed in 'our' garden and the buns get some grass those days. (my dad didnt want tit here permanently lol)

if its sunny, i would move it let them have a play. but tbh i havent seen my bunnies binkie much at all durign this weather x

The grass won't be very rich at the moment anyway, so I think you could let them on it for an hour and see how they go. Why don't you want them to go on wet grass?

My buns love it on the grass - I left it long at the end of grass cutting season and they binky all over. Flopsy does his usual 5 laps around the garden and then settles down to join Jem in a grass eating contest.

They have been out on grass an concrete all winter.

I put them on the grass today and they binkied all over the place. It was so great to see. They will be on grass from now on. They will be on the grass for the whole day today. I can't move it after an hour or something. Is that ok?

Back