• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Dog crate

abbymarysmokey

Wise Old Thumper
I have finally assembled my new 48 inch dog crate...and I'm really impressed :D

The bar spacing is only 1 and a half inches, and there are no gaps around the bottom. Even a small rabbit wouldn't be able to squeeze out. The tray at the bottom is non-slip textured plastic. There are 2 large doors and one end that lifts up completely.

Amy

I have that kind where the door comes right up and over. Just watch you don't get locked in while cleaning out. :D

I have finally assembled my new 48 inch dog crate...and I'm really impressed :D

The bar spacing is only 1 and a half inches, and there are no gaps around the bottom. Even a small rabbit wouldn't be able to squeeze out. The tray at the bottom is non-slip textured plastic. There are 2 large doors and one end that lifts up completely.

Amy

Where did you get it from?

We just bought a 42" dog crate from Pets @ Home for £50.00 It's silver but looks smart! Called Hi-Control by Rosewood Pet Products!

Just got to decide now what to put on the plastic tray, as we scared she might slip when jumping down from second level. Don't know whether to put in vinyl tiles or a vet bed or anything else safe to use!

solo has got a dog health crate they are fab :D

and i have decided i am a bit sad because as soon as you wrote down the description i know the maker! :oops::oops:

We just bought a 42" dog crate from Pets @ Home for £50.00 It's silver but looks smart! Called Hi-Control by Rosewood Pet Products!

Just got to decide now what to put on the plastic tray, as we scared she might slip when jumping down from second level. Don't know whether to put in vinyl tiles or a vet bed or anything else safe to use!

tiles might be too slippery, vet bed is probably your best bet. I use something similar called pet fleece from wilkos, its good but when i have the money i will get vetbed cut to fit

Back