• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

MJ's on his bunnymoon

kayjay

Warren Veteran
I took MJ today to Bunnyhops where he met a beautiful blue doe :love: After a hard hour's work disinfecting and cleaning they are now in their new home together. Fingers crossed for a trouble free bunnymoon and that love develops for them.

The bonding was straightforward, no aggression, bit of chasing, bit of demanding to be groomed (MJ likes a grooming slave) and a few tears from me until I got my head around it not being Pippa with him :cry:

Pictures to follow later, I'm exhausted from scrubbing lol!

Name options: Opal, Libby, Hazel and Truffle I'm waiting to see what OH and son like but I think I prefer Opal for her, she's beautiful :love:

Thankyou Aunty Kay and MJ's foster mum Karen once again xx

They seem to get on really well:D It was nice to see MJ too just wish it had been in happier circumstances for MJ an Kathryn.

MJ and his new friend are already at his home. There was no aggression or fur pulling. They =travelled home in the same carrier together.

They seemed fine when I tucked them up for bed, but it's a bit nervewracking hoping they'll continue like that. I'll check them soon, and then again in the morning. I'm pretty confidant they're ok though, MJ is a very laid back bunny and when I put them in their hutch/run together, he just closed his eyes and went to sleep, exhausted from his day out :lol: Opal (that's her name I've decided :)) explored a bit then settled down at the side of him.

All is well this morning, I'm pleased to say. They seemed to have spent the night in the hutch together and they were happy enough this morning, MJ has a certain spring in his step which is lovely to see. I know I did the right thing now bonding him again so quickly, I wasn't sure yesterday. Vile weather here though, we had thunderstorms last night and gale winds so at least they were sensible and stayed in the hutch. MJ normally lives in the run whatever the weather so I'm thinking he's in the hutch because Opal is :love:

Awwwwww I'm so pleased for you and MJ. Glad you chose Opal for her name I like that and think it suits her:D:D

Hamish says :wave:Hello and it was nice to see you

Thanks Kay, Mandy and Karen

Karen, sorry no photos yet, the weather is vile here at the moment and they are remaining under cover at the moment. It's gales, rain and last night we had a horrendous thunderstorm. As soon as it was over I rushed outside to check on them, but they were fine :)

Mandy, MJ seems much happier, since Saturday he's sat bunched up in a corner of his run and now he's back up and down the ramp and nosing at what's going on :)

Kay - hello to Hamish too, and thankyou so much for giving him a permanent home and wives as well! He looked so happy and relaxed :)

If anyone reading this has room for some more rabbits, Kay has some stunning pairs in at the moment and a few have been in quite a while, poor things. There are two gorgeous grey fluffy lionheads, mum and daughter, who are soooooo beautiful and a few others. It was so hard to choose Opal out of them all. I was tempted to try a trio but I was worried that it might result in bonded pair plus MJ on the side so decided to go single bunny route, not an easy decision though.

Back