• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Freya May Have a Tumour in Her Chest-U/D 1455hrs Xray Inconclusive

Jack's-Jane

Wise Old Thumper
On Thursday Freya will be having a conscious chest xray. She has had laboured respiration that has failed to respond to various antibiotics :cry:
We are now thinking that there may be a mass in her chest :cry:

I am dreading Thursday :cry:

Janex

Last edited:
I really hope your worst fears aren`t confirmed on Thursday:(

Sending loads of vibes for Freya.........................

Su.x

im so sorry jane. i really hope Freya's results are negative,i know how you must be feeling and i can't think if anything that makes anyone, as an owner, feel more helpless.

Thanks everyone. Freya is not 'ill within herself' which is the main thing. But her poor old chest heaves like a pair of bellows :cry: She has had a few episodes of stasis over the last 6 months and she also has some thickening of her small intestines. Whether that and the breathing problem are related I dont know. I dread to think how her son Fred would cope if we lost Freya. He has never been away from his Mummy in all 3 years of his life.........:cry:

Janex

OH no......poor Freya!!! :cry: :cry: :cry:

I hope SO much that it isn't a mass......am sending TONS of vibes her way.....and hugs to you.....and nose rubs to Fred :cry: :cry: xxx

((((((( MEGA VIBES )))))

Back