• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Benny

Kezza30

Warren Veteran
I found sweet little Benny before i went to bed at 1am this morning :cry:

My sweet little Benny, i don't know what to say. I saw him before going shopping running arund as normal then the next time he had died :(

Iam in shock he was one of my sweetest dwarfs i had, was always wanting to play and run around :cry:

Benny i'll miss you little fella wish you could tell me why you died, was it another stroke more serious this time or will i just never know? :(

You and Spencer aretogether again playng at the raibow bridge so atleast your happy:cry:

DSCF0462.jpg

DSCF0464.jpg

DSCF0241-1.jpg

DSCF0250.jpg

aww no not Benny to :cry: i remember when you first got benny and spencer i was so in love :cry:

go join Spencer at the bridge little one

xxxxx

Thanks yeah i remember, i really miss seeing him before i go to bed, he was the sweetest dwarf hasmter ever:(

EDIT: erm it seems i wrote this in the wrog section, could have sworn i put it in rainbo bridge but guess thats why i couldn't find it:?

Last edited:
Back