• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Can I put bonded buns back in the shed now ?

karen354

Warren Veteran
Had a wonderful and easy bonding, adding Cookie(chestnut) into my trio, no fur pulling infact nothing only grooming and affection :D

I'm sure they'll be fine going back into their shed, I only cleaned it out the day i got Cookie so all the bedding is fresh. Do you think I really need to scrub everywhere out before I put them all back in the shed ?

Well done Karen thats great news :D Personally I would white vinegar the shed and run. Bunnies always seem to change when put back in their original homes after bonding and the old scents need removing. I did this with my bonded four and it worked well. I also washed all botltes, bowls and toys etc. Try and change the layout a little too ;)

Well done Karen thats great news :D Personally I would white vinegar the shed and run. Bunnies always seem to change when put back in their original homes after bonding and the old scents need removing. I did this with my bonded four and it worked well. I also washed all botltes, bowls and toys etc. Try and change the layout a little too ;)

Thanks Steph, I think I'll wait a few days until I move them back out then.
It's so wet here today hopefully might have a less wet day tomorrow.

I've noticed this morning Cookie is sitting on his own a lot :( the other three are snuggled up and he's left out . So maybe I should give them another day inside .

I wouldnt jepardise it by skimping on the neutralising, especially when you have done so well.

I would also wait a couple more days to strengthen the bond, especially as Furby is known to be more aggressive in the shed.

Thanks Steph, I think I'll wait a few days until I move them back out then.
It's so wet here today hopefully might have a less wet day tomorrow.

I've noticed this morning Cookie is sitting on his own a lot :( the other three are snuggled up and he's left out . So maybe I should give them another day inside .

There is sometimes one of my four that is left out and sits by himself a while. Normally one of the boys :roll: Typical lads huh ! The next minute I take a peep and they are all lying on the same mat together :lol: Hope all continues well ;)

Back