• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

A perfect bonding

karen354

Warren Veteran
PICT0501.jpg

PICT0496.jpg

They've now been together since 10 am this morning :D They have all took to Cookie( Chestnut) so well and they are so gentle with him.
They have got through a whole sack of dust free hay :shock:
I'll try them in the shed on Wednesday I just hope everything goes okay then.

Awww they look great together, really chilled out.

I'm so jealous :lol::lol: I couldn't get 4 of mine to bond:(

Awww they look great together, really chilled out.

I'm so jealous :lol::lol: I couldn't get 4 of mine to bond:(

Awww I'm sorry :( .. I really thought I was going to have trouble bonding, Furby the one that causes the trouble loves Little Cookie(aka Chestnut) :shock: she's acting like his mum bless her..

They look great Karen...sorry about replying so late. Became quite poorly late afternoon and had to go to bed..just up now(missed the ballet!:() Will ring you tomorrow

They look fantastic all together.....glad to hear it is going so smoothly!!! :D :D

My Blossom and Mickey have that same blue bed! :D :lol:

That's such great news Karen! They look really content together - well done! :D And he does suit the name Cookie with all his different colourings!

Well Done Karen! :D I hope my introducing Dennis goes as well! :D:lol:

Good Luck LouandJoe with the gorgeous Toyah aka Bella :D Pictures , pictures and more pictures ;)

Thanks everyone for the replies :D everything is still going really well.
Little Cookie doesn't seem to be lying and snuggling with the other three though, he seems a happy boy and very confident with them but wont go and lie down with them ..

I let them in the garden this evening only for 10 minutes, Furby pulled a little bit of fluff from Cookie but nothing really to worry about Cookie didn't seem to notice.

Back