• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

No joy with litter training

AngelAnn

Young Bun
I'm still strugling on with trying to litter train my two lionhead rabbits aged 7months old. They have been litter trained once when they were about 1 month old and did really well then I started to let them run in the garden and didn't put their litter tray out. since then they'll go right next to the litter tray. I've tried everything I can think of to get them back to using it but it's no use...any help?>??????

I'm having similar trouble with one of mine. I've tried everything!

Have you tried putting more than one litter tray out? Cold you put newspaper were they are going and then pop that in the litter tray so the smell is there?

I'm still strugling on with trying to litter train my two lionhead rabbits aged 7months old. They have been litter trained once when they were about 1 month old and did really well then I started to let them run in the garden and didn't put their litter tray out. since then they'll go right next to the litter tray. I've tried everything I can think of to get them back to using it but it's no use...any help?>??????

If they're not neutered then thats your reason. Get them neutered and they should start to use their trays again.

Back