• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

meet Saffron, new foster and Staffs Ebay Auction for vets bills

kiri

Warren Scout

stuff004.jpg

She was recued by a disabled guy whos next door neighbours dog was going to eat her! He gave her the best care he could but but could not cope. Shes spent 3 months solid in a hutch, her coat is in good contition but her claws very overgrown. He didnt know rabbits need constant hay so Im a little worried her teeth may be affected too. She will be spayed when I have saved up enough money and rehomed when the time comes.
She's a gentle, adorable little girl!:D

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI....m=140196339283&ssPageName=STRK:MESE:IT&ih=004

Thanks for the support, i think shes a beaut too. It'll be hard to give her up when the time comes.

I cant understand how anyone would abandon her, let her lose with a rottie. i definatly want to get her spayed before rehoming-it'd be tempting for anyone to use her for breeding.

Back