• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

whooop whooop its lurve :)

donnamt

Wise Old Thumper
final update.... Alvin and Pearl are officially in luv, louise was so confident last night she didnt even take them home with her and found them lying together with Alvins ear draped over pearl this morning...

im so excited, we are going to collect them tomorrow night whooop whooop my alvin has a wife :D:D:D:D:D:D

Rock and Roll!!!! *dances round thread*.......... I am so happy for you! At last! What a great way to start 2008! :thumb:

go alvin go alvin!!!
i knopw u wanted it 2 work with jubilee before but sumthing tells me it feels even more special now bcus you KNOW he wants to have a friend :D:D:D

are youg oing to keep her name?

hehehe ive just sat down after sorting the cage out, the flu is trying to put a dampner on it but hey im flying :)

i will be keepin the name cus she glimmers just like a jewel and i cant think of a more fitting name.... the waiting will be torture tho, ive not whitnessed luved up bunnies apart from the piccies on here so itll be quite amazing i think....

its a brilliant start to 2008 and im so pleased that louise actually trusts me to adopt one of her babies :D :D :D roll on 2morro... half tempted to phone in sick so i can go earlier....lolololol

He was just waiting for the right lady bunny for him!

Glad its worked out for them, don't know how you can wait!!! :lol:

Pictures!!!!! :bunny:

Back