• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bunnies needing home in the North West

SOAD

Wise Old Thumper
Posted on behalf of Nixz

I need to rehome my rabbits, my husband is in the forces and we are due to move to Cyprus very soon.
Im very sad about it as they are very much a part of our family and i would much rather they go to a loving, family home rather than to an already crowded rescue. I really hope i can find them homes.
Here is my post.

I have to find homes for my rabbits very soon.
My other half is in the forces and we are being relocated and cant take the rabbits with us.
I am very sad and really want them to go to a loving home rather than have to take them to an already overcrowded rescue.
We have only been given the news yesterday and i need to find homes asap - please, please can someone help me!

I have a brown and white male called Charlie who is very quiet and likes to run around in the garden and hide!(neutered & 12 months old)
A black and white female called Daisy, she is very, very loving and very clever, she is definately the dominant lady!!!!(10 months old)
Neither have ever bit or attacked, even with lots of children around, Daisy is very confident with people.
5 white babies who are 6 weeks old, they are quite cheeky little things and like to hide in our cereal bowls in our cupboards!
They all live in the house with us and like lots of attention. When we have visitors in the house, they are amazed at how friendly and clever our rabbits are.
I really hope someone can help me, im in the North West and am really very desperate to find homes soon.
Thanks for taking the time to read this!

Where abouts in the north west are you? :wave:

Are you looking for these to all go together? How old are the babies? Neutered vacc'd etc?

Hi - im in Skelmersdale.
The babies are 7 weeks +1 and none of them are neutured.
The mum is vaccinated, Dad is too and also neutered.
I would like the mum and dad to stay together, they really like each other. The babies are old enough now to seek new homes.
I had a huge litter and to be honest, i dont think Mum could feed them all enough so they have been weened for a long while.
Hope this helps.

Update

UPDATE - May have rehome most of the babies - still seeking home for a lovely bonded pair - hope you can help :wave:

Back