• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Magic and Beau looking for a home

SOAD

Wise Old Thumper
Posted on behalf of cavysrock.

I am sorry to write this but I just can't cope anymore, it isn't fair for me to keep them :(

Magic:
Magic is a Red Eyed White, unspayed Doe. She is about 10-11 months old. She needs a layed back, neutered buck who wont mind her being the dominant one. Magic can be quite skittish but loves running and hopping about, she will need a large exercise area that is secure. She can live outdoors in a large hutch.
MainlyMagic160.jpg

Beau is a neutered, Chocolate Dutch Buck. He is bewteen 10-11 months old. He can be quite aggressive and will need a patient and experianced owner who can deal with his aggression. If he is to live with anyone then it will need to be a calm, layed back doe. Asbeau likes running around a shredding cardboard and paper, he needs alot of hard toys that are safe to chew on as he chews everything! He will need a secure hutch and large exercise area.
doggy008.jpg

We are in Derbyshire, please PM me for more details.XxX[/QUOTE]

have you thought about adding a few more pictures hun? Magic is a beautiful bun but that picture doesnt do her much justice in my opinion :) be patient im sure the perfect home will come along soon :)

Back