• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Poor little Beastie

abbymarysmokey

Wise Old Thumper
Beastor, my little 3 legged bunny is feeling a bit under the weather at the moment. He was rather subdued and picky with food on Sunday, and didn't eat breakfast this morning, so he went to the vets today for a shot of gut stimulant and a quick dental.

He's back home now, but still isn't a happy chappy :(

Amy

Thanks Gisela

He's a delicate little chap. He only weighs 1.7kgs at the moment. I thought it might be his ear infection coming back, but apparently it isn't :(

Awww, he really is a light weight. :( Does he have a lot of problems with his teeth? I will have Sunnie's teeth checked, when Cloud goes to have his VHD jab. The two are very good hay eaters, but so is Snoopy, and he will need a dental soon.
How old is Beastor? And what is his normal weight?

Awww, he really is a light weight. :( Does he have a lot of problems with his teeth? I will have Sunnie's teeth checked, when Cloud goes to have his VHD jab. The two are very good hay eaters, but so is Snoopy, and he will need a dental soon.
How old is Beastor? And what is his normal weight?

Beastor is 3 or 4 years old, and usual weight should be about 2 kgs. He did go as low as 1.5kg when his ear was causing problems.

He hasn't had any teeth problems since he's been with me (over 6 months), so this was his first dental. Apparently his teeth weren't too bad, but some buns are more sensitive to teeth pain than others.

I hope it is just teeth related, rather than being a symptom of something more serious :(

Amy

Poor little Beastor died during the night :cry:

This is him when he was well

IMG_3730.jpg

Amy

Back