• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Harry has Been to See Christobel-U/D 8th Jan 2005hrs POO PIC ADDED :-)

Jack's-Jane

Wise Old Thumper
Harry, my Foster Bun, went to meet Christobel this morning. She was very sorry to see how sore his bottom and undercarriage have been :cry:
Christobel thinks that Harry's gut problems and excessive drinking may be Dental related. So that will be the first thing for him to undergo. He needs deplumming too, but his skin is still too sore :cry: We dont want to have to GA him twice so as his weight is good and he is eating he will not be operated on til next week to allow his sore skin to heal.

Meantime Harry will have daily Fibreplex to try to help his guts and I will continue to apply Aloe Vera Gel to all his sore bits.

Janex :)

Last edited:
That would explain why he does not eat as much hay as he should. I hope he'll be well enough for his operations soon. Then the "arm wrestling" should stop, too. :D

Thanks everyone :)
Harry is being unfaithful to my arm today and has taken to humping the life out of a toy Bunny instead :rolleyes:

The sooner those plums are defused the better!! :lol:

Janex

Thanks everyone :)
Harry is being unfaithful to my arm today and has taken to humping the life out of a toy Bunny instead :rolleyes:

The sooner those plums are defused the better!! :lol:

Janex

I doubt that a human male with sore bits would be that determined! :lol:

I caught Cloud humping Sunnie's face yesterday, and our DIY perspex shutters are full of bunny spray. I think he will be ready for that trip to Christabel soon. :D

Well Harry has made it very clear that he enjoys having Aloe Vera Gel rubbed into his 'bits' :oops:
Oh my he has a L-O-N-G willy.............:shock: :oops::oops:

He also buzzes all through the treatment........:shock: :? :rolleyes:

Those plums have got to go!! :lol::lol:

Janex

Well Harry has made it very clear that he enjoys having Aloe Vera Gel rubbed into his 'bits' :oops:

Janex

Ooooh Jane, you've pulled ;)

Janex

It's that pleasure pain thing :lol:

Janex

You have the magic touch Jane:oops::lol::lol:

Sue x

Last edited:

Janex

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Back