• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Dodson and Horrell Rabbit Pellets?

catswhiskas

Warren Veteran
Anyone used them? I couldn't get my usual feed (Allen and Page) so was recommended these by the feed man.... anyone used them? The buns seem to like them and they haven't upset their tums?

Not used them myself but I know about them...don't know how good they are though sorry!

I use the Rabbit Royale mix but its now gone up to almost £10 a bag so i tried switching to the D&H pellets. I didn't even get past the 50/50 stage before every single rabbit had lost condition and dropped all the weight off their spine so I had to switch back.

I know others that swear by them but they didn't work for my rabbits.

Eeeeek... well mine seem fine at the min andI will go back to A and P as soon as poss. He is orering it in for me now. They seem to like it and are looking as good as ever, however I am feeding it ad lib at the min as the outdoor ones are eating alot whilst its cold... they have ad lib hay too. Just wondered if anyone else out there used it. Thanks for the reply!

I know this is an old thread but I found it while Googling - both my buns are on D&H pellets and they are thriving.

I've used them in the past too and to be honest the pellets should be that small a part of your rabbits diet that they shouldn't lose condition as a result of changing over to the extent stated above.

I've used them in the past too and to be honest the pellets should be that small a part of your rabbits diet that they shouldn't lose condition as a result of changing over to the extent stated above.

I agree with this up to a point but in my experience elderly or health compromised Rabbits do loose condition rapidly on either D+H or A+P pellets.

I think they are fine for young healthy Rabbits though

Back