• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

vibes for Nemo..wed pm

bunnymadhouse

Wise Old Thumper
please send vibes fot my Nemo ...:(:(

he didnt seem himself last night and when i got up this morning he hadnt eaten much and had only done 5 tiny poos all night :shock::?

this morning he has only picked at his veg and is much quieter than usuasual :(

he has just pood a few small poos...behind my tv:roll::rolleyes: but what the heck...he can poo where he wants as long as hes ok:?

Last edited:
Sending poooping & healthy gut vibes Nemo`s way.......................

And antiworry vibes for you.........................

Su.x

we are off to the vets .

havent to go to a different branch cos cant get in at ours .

Nemo not eaten since 10.30 this morning and only 3 tiny poos . his tum feels hard :?:?

wish us luck :?

My darling Nemo has stasis and the first stages of bloat . :(:(

i am so worried .

He has had painkiller , vitamin b , gut stimulant and antibiotics all in injectable form . we have come home with Zantac too which he has just had the first dose of .

He wont eat anything but has let us syringe him some fluids and is moving around a bit better ....

did 3 tiny poos in the carrier at the vets but nothing at all since ....:?:(:(

My darling Nemo has stasis and the first stages of bloat . :(:(

i am so worried .

He has had painkiller , vitamin b , gut stimulant and antibiotics all in injectable form . we have come home with Zantac too which he has just had the first dose of .

He wont eat anything but has let us syringe him some fluids and is moving around a bit better ....

did 3 tiny poos in the carrier at the vets but nothing at all since ....:?:(:(

We'll have to do a poo chant...

Back