• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

can you believe these people

How ridiculous and irresponsible!!!!! :evil: :evil: :evil: Buy one.......buy a couple more (a 'breading' :roll: pair).......have a litter of babies......then get rid of the lot. Charming. :censored: :evil:

How ridiculous and irresponsible!!!!! :evil: :evil: :evil: Buy one.......buy a couple more (a 'breading' :roll: pair).......have a litter of babies......then get rid of the lot. Charming. :censored: :evil:

My sentiments exactly! Are some people born without any sense? Buy rabbit - get bored.... buy a cuter breading pair... breed them - get bored! Sell the lot! I'm confused my this logic! I can understand that someone might get a pet and it might not work out, but to go that far down the line is just nonsensical!

Hannah

It is so sickening that this happens time and time again. I sometimes wonder if working at say P@H or some where similar would be worth it so you can educate from within the system. I'm not happy that shops sell buns, but it is a fact and for so long as it's going on, at least if you worked at the place you could get the knowledge directly to the people ( especially the parents of kids who want the 5 minute wonder of having a bun, but treating it no better than a bag of sweets, here now gone tomorrow)!:evil:- Sorry rant over:oops:

I totally agree!!! Sooooo irresponsible.

These are the sort of people that shouldnt be allowed to keep ANY pets.... theyre obviously clueless imbeciles who see rabbits as disposable toys!!!:evil::censored:

Back