• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

i got bitten!

Wispa & Zola

Mama Doe
:shock:

i cant beleive it!!! Wispa bit my foot. I was kneeling down in her pen talking to Zola through the bars and picking up her poo. the only reason i didnt talk to her was because she was busy eating hay. She hops up to me for a sniff and chomps into the side of my foot!!! she didnt launch at me so i dont think it was aggressive but why did she bite me!!!

It's possible she smelled something on you she didn't like.

Deej bit my arm (left a bruise but didn't break the skin) the other day, for no discernible reason at all. The only other time he's bitten me was when I had rubber gloves on - he really didn't like them (or he liked them too much)!

Lexie nips my foot if its in her way and also nips my arm if she wants to be petted.

Sometimes she digs on my foot to move it too :roll:

lol my buns do that all the time if i sit where they usually lie in the lounge they dig like crzy in my foot or on my trousers

Back