• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

New bunnery in staffs area

:shock: I'm scared.

They nicked my name though, if I ever set up a rescue it was going to be the bunnary *goes off to think up a new name*

:shock: I'm scared.

They nicked my name though, if I ever set up a rescue it was going to be the bunnary *goes off to think up a new name*

Aw there are LOADS of 'bunneries' down this way! Its pretty common :lol:

What's the problem?!

Whilst we haven't used The Bunnery in Staffordshire we are long term customers (and friends of the owner) of the Bromsgrove Bunnery. The service is fantastic and our bunnies have always been given the highest standard of care and attention. Would highly recommend!

it looks really well presented....well i like the website even the jumpy bit at the beginning...:lol::lol:

i do hate when a price guide isnt shown on websites tho

it looks really well presented....well i like the website even the jumpy bit at the beginning...:lol::lol:

i do hate when a price guide isnt shown on websites tho

Yes im always suspicious when there is no price list, makes me think they need you on the phone to persuade you they are worth the money :lol:

I think the hopping disney rabbit scene freaked people out thats all :D I like it!

Yes im always suspicious when there is no price list, makes me think they need you on the phone to persuade you they are worth the money :lol:

I think the hopping disney rabbit scene freaked people out thats all :D I like it!

i always feel that they will tell me i cant afford it (like on pretty woman) :lol::lol: i tend to find websites with price lists...

i always feel that they will tell me i cant afford it (like on pretty woman) :lol::lol: i tend to find websites with price lists...

:lol: Im sorry madam, your rabbits are common, we could not possibly take such riff raff *holds nose in the air*

Well the Bromsgrove one is very friendly and welcoming.

If you want to know prices email or ring them. The prices vary by location.

Not sure how prices compare to other places as we've only ever used the Bromsgrove Bunnery.

I don't put prices on my website as it makes it too easy for competitiors to undercut you! If someone is genuinely interested I don't think a phonecall is too much to ask!

thankfully im not in business, but as i prefer not to have to phone places i would look elsewhere unless they was recommended of course :)

not a worry for me tho cus ill not be boarding Alvin anyhows

The little rolled up rugs in the vacant indoor hutches are soooo sweet! Like a rather posh bunny hotel with the bed sheets made! :lol:

thankfully im not in business, but as i prefer not to have to phone places i would look elsewhere unless they was recommended of course :)

not a worry for me tho cus ill not be boarding Alvin anyhows

Can certainly recommend the Bromsgrove one but have never used the Cannock one. However, will be in a month or so, so will know then.

Back