• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Look who's come to live with us U/D bonding pics

karen354

Warren Veteran
PICT0478.jpg

PICT0475.jpg

Chestnut :love::love:I'm sure some of you remember Chloe taking 7 buns in early December..
We picked him up from Chloe's this evening.. He's so small and cute :love::love:.. We have him in the conservatory for this evening and I'm going to try to bond in the morning..
I am a little nervous as he's such a little lad, wish me luck..

Last edited:
Ooooh he's gorgeous!! I love those cute fluffy cheeks!!! Fingers crossed your bonding is a success! xx:D

He's out and about now having an explore round :D..he's the cutest little bun I've ever seen.. We are so pleased wth him .

Hi Karen:D. I bet you won't sleep a wink tonight!!! I'll ring you in the morning. He's gorgeous, by the way:D

He looks very pleased with himself and his plate of food!! :D thanks so much for giving the little munchkin a home Karen. Looking forward to a successful bonding!

I love chestnut....and I like his little friend in the carrier too. Good luck with the bonding.

PICT0494.jpg

PICT0483.jpg

I'm still really pleased with the bonding so far :D Furby,Fudge and Thomas have been lovely to him :D ... Chestnut is happy enough but is sitting in the corner quite a bit, he's gone to box them all a few times aswell but they have all gotten scared and ran off :lol:

PICT0494.jpg

PICT0483.jpg

I'm still really pleased with the bonding so far :D Furby,Fudge and Thomas have been lovely to him :D ... Chestnut is happy enough but is sitting in the corner quite a bit, he's gone to box them all a few times aswell but they have all gotten scared and ran off :lol:

Looks good karen.

I have no idea why but I thought Thomas was a pure REW?

Back