• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Rehoming Asbeau and Magic

cavysrock

Wise Old Thumper
:( I'm gonna mis them but I can't cope with all my animals, i'm such an idiot i should never of let my amount get this high! it's not fair for em to keep them anymore.
If anyone is interested in giving them a home please PM me or click the links in my siggy, i'd be so happy if they went to someone on here xXx

Thanks for all your help, i better go and advertise some of my piggies now :(

Hello Beth.
Maybe im wrong but did some of your rabbits not die :? how many do you have? and i didnt realise you had piggies too? hope you find good homes for them x

Hello Beth.
Maybe im wrong but did some of your rabbits not die :? how many do you have? and i didnt realise you had piggies too? hope you find good homes for them x

I have three, Holly, Magic and Asbeau. I think I have found a home for Holly already, Fingers crossed she'll eb going there in a couple of months time once her new boy friend is neutered :) he is a lovely bunny and her new mummy is a very nice lady :D and I can visit whenever I want. i'll still miss her though :(

awww sorry you had to rehome them beth - but I think you've made a very adult decision and put your animals first which is a really grown up thing to do :D

Aww so you are not keeping any of them? im so sorry Beth, must be very sad for you, but you have made a very mature and right decicion, i hope you find lovely homes for them all. Keep us updated xx

Thanks everyone, I am worried no one will want Magic beacuse she is a REW and Asbeau because he is aggressive :( I am keeping a couple of my guinea pigs who will be lucky enough to live in my bunny sheds
and Holly's neew boy friend is a beautiful lop, i'm sure she will be joining here soon :)

Im sorry you feel you have to rehome thm Beth.

Can I just ask are they out of quarantine for VHD now?

honestly i didnt want a REW but then i met Zola and fell totally in love with him!

there are lots of people that like REW's and think they are gorgeous. as for the aggressive one some people like a challenge :)

sorry that you have to do this, i know how hard it is to give up pets but it is definately the right decision

Beth, I wouldn't put your full address on the internet!

Hope you find someone lovely to offer your buns a new home x

honestly i didnt want a REW but then i met Zola and fell totally in love with him!

there are lots of people that like REW's and think they are gorgeous. as for the aggressive one some people like a challenge :)

sorry that you have to do this, i know how hard it is to give up pets but it is definately the right decision

I agree as soon as I saw my REW Polo I fell in love with him.
Sallyx

Hey Beth,

Sorry to hear you have to rehome your animals. :(

Let one of the mods/admin know if you want us to put a thread in the RIN section to help find them a home :D

Back