• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Update on Audrey and Monty!

andic

Mama Doe
:wave: Just thought I would post a few photos of Audrey and Monty on the site to update you all how they are getting on.

Sorry they are a bit dark, but didn't use the flash and they were very chilled, as you can see:D
They are really relaxed in one another's company.

audandmont.jpg

PICT0131.jpg

Audrey all relaxed - shows up the chewed up wallpaper:oops::oops:

PICT0102.jpg

Bought this castle for Monty's first Christmas with us and got it out to show Audrey this Christmas. Monty never ripped it just ran in and out of it.....but since Audrey has arrived, they have been ripping it to pieces:lol: At least it gives the wallpaper a rest anyway:lol:
audinthecastle.jpg

Mandy came to visit us over Christmas, it was great to see her and we are looking forward to her next visit. :D
The change in Monty has been fantastic since Audrey has come to live with us. he is more confident in himself and he has completely stopped biting my o/h:lol::lol:

Hope you like the photos.

Andrea

xx

I cant believe Audrey would teach Monty about chewing........:rolleyes: :lol:

Its lovely to see two very happy Bunnies, Mandy will be given a much needed boost to see Audrey looking so contented :D

I wonder what their next Destruct Mission will involve.....:? :shock: :lol::lol:

Janex

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

You all know Audrey so well!!!:lol:

She managed to get past the barriers to the bedroom before Christmas and.......bit through the cable of my hairdryer (my dad has put a new cable on it - there were about 12 bites marks on it)........and then bit 5 buttons off the remote control (o/h has to use tweezers to switch over channels on the TV:lol::lol::lol:). I watched her the other day and She has trained Monty to move the barriers to the bedroom, then she sneaks in and Monty runs off downstairs.....(Mr innocent)......it is a well-planned strategic mission ;)

Andrea
xx

I had the pleasure of Audrey's company when Mandy was away last year & she was a complete angel - I don't believe all this destuction nonsense! :p:lol:

Awww how lovely to see Audrey so happy with Monty :love: I visited Mandy when Audrey was living with her and as I remember Audrey had a particular way with rearranging skirting boards, so I'm guessing that's what next :lol:

Mandy i didn't realise you'd had to rehome Audrey. Just checked back through your posts to catch up - it was when i was on hols. So sorry you had to make this hard decision but it looks like she is very happy in her new home and has a gorgeous husbun.:love: They look like they get on very well.

Thanks Suzanne.

When I visited Andrea at Christmas Audrey was so chilled out and relaxed, more so than when she lived with me. Monty has made her very happy too. She has a brilliant home and I'm very grateful that Andrea gives me regular updates and lets me visit her.

As to the destruction :oops::oops:
:lol:

Back