• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

When Harry Met.............

Jack's-Jane

Wise Old Thumper
............Jane !! :lol:

Picture1907.jpg

Harry is my new Foster Bun......

He has quite a few problems at the moment including a very sore bottom :cry:

Picture1909.jpg

He will be seeing Christobel tomorrow so that we can start to get his other problems sorted out too

He is such a funny Bunny and he buzzes for Europe :lol: He has also become very 'fond' of my arm.......:oops: :rolleyes:

Janex

Harry is a Foster Bun

Harry is a Foster Bun

Last edited:
Awww, look at his face. He will feel much better when his bottom is back to normal. He did not show much interest in my arm when he was with us, I think he got distracted by the bag of pellets....:rolleyes::lol: He did some very funny binkies, though, maybe due to his sore bottom. At least he is full of life, despite his stressful past. :D

He will buzz his way into your heart....

I love your new bun Jane :D! he will be so happy in his forever home with you ;););)!
Poor wee soul though, that bottom looks painful:cry: he already looks happy with you though :pxx

He is beautiful but his poor bottom :cry: thats the sorest I have ever seen.

Im sure he will be fixed up in no time though :D

Ouchy, that looks sore :(
He looks like a beautiful bun though. I'm sure he'll be very happy with you;)

OMG, what a totally adorable bunny!!!!! :love: :love:

His poor little bum, though!!!:cry: :cry: :cry: HOW can people let their poor bunnies get into such a terrible state?!? :evil: :evil:

FOSTER BUN, hmmmmmmmmmmmm?????????????? :p ;)

*I believe you.....millions WOULDN'T!!!!!* :p:lol::lol:

I think Harry is feeling OK despite his problems. He has just humped my arm from every possible angle..............:shock: :oops: :rolleyes: :lol::lol:

He's a very wude boy!!!

Janex

Not sure as he doesn't leak and since clipping his fur he has remained clean and dry :? :?

Janex

He had quite a lot of that jelly and soft poo stuck in the matted fur when he arrived here. I think Donna said that the previous owner did not give them any bedding, and food and water only every few days.
How did you get him to stay still for the clipping? Did you hypnotize him? I only managed to get some of that matted fur off him and did not dare to go near his bits, as he looked stressed and didn't stay still much.

He had quite a lot of that jelly and soft poo stuck in the matted fur when he arrived here. I think Donna said that the previous owner did not give them any bedding, and food and water only every few days.
How did you get him to stay still for the clipping? Did you hypnotize him? I only managed to get some of that matted fur off him and did not dare to go near his bits, as he looked stressed and didn't stay still much.

I just wrapped him in a towel, craddled him on my lap and snipped away. I did the clipping in stages. He was very good :D

Janex

I just wrapped him in a towel, craddled him on my lap and snipped away. I did the clipping in stages. He was very good :D

Janex

You just have those "bunny whisperer" qualities. :D He was good when we clipped his nails, but he crossed his legs when we got anywhere near his bits. :rolleyes:

he is so sweet... and tiny.. when he moves in permanent Jane you wont even notice ;) well apart from the arm luving i suppose :lol::lol::lol:

Back