• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Failed fosterer alert!

Woodlouse

Mama Doe
It's official - we're joining the FFC!!

Sienna came to us from Jill Honeybunny for fostering on Wednesday ... and within hours we had fallen in love and she's staying! Who could resist her gorgeous little face?? And she has the sweetest nature and loves people :D

She's currently living in our dining room, learning her litter training and getting lots of fuss. Trix is arriving next Friday (one of Julia123's foster babies) and then we'll be bonding a bunny foursome! So hopefully in the not too distant future Ant will have a whole hareem of wives - Hoops, Sienna and Trix!!

Here are photos of the gorgeous Sienna!

Sienna3.jpg

Sienna2.jpg

Sienna4.jpg

Sienna1.jpg

Sienna5.jpg

Awwww she's GORGEOUS! And looks just like my other bunny, funnily enough called Honey. We really miss him, he was amazing.

Well done, Sienna must be well chuffed! :D

y1pHucqTjntL_ViT-uoHPwgQeEOMHYHLaC1wO6KRT0VdSq-owIbYl3SvPXswIzS2NCxCtMupIqXjVA

y1pHucqTjntL_Uc-SarvI-jBRc3KkOFqD2xXj-ifOXjLnbVD1r4lbT4waM78-IwrYqNiKYwYOZ7emg

Last edited:
What a lucky girl Sienna is to have you adopting her...give her a noserub from me and tell Ant to behave himself with all those girlies!:lol:

:wave:Congratulations and welcome to the club:lol:
Twinkle below is a failed foster attempt from Jill:oops::lol:

Sue x

Adam and Twinkle

Hey Abi :wave: So you have officially owned up !! Make sure you add yourself to Snowys list !! She is absolutely adorable....shame she didn't quite make it into my handbag last night !!! Thanks for a lovely night btw xxx

Didn't post it until now cos I've only just asked Jill for the adoption forms! Wanted to give it a few days "to be sure" but there was never any doubt!! She's such a darling ... just hope they all want to be friends together ... we find out on the 18th! x

Back