• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

My rabbits have to go!!

Kezza30

Warren Veteran
I don't have long cos my dad said the rabbits have to go beofer he gets home from shopping because we got a friend for licky, i don't understand the difference in getting one now or in weeks whenhe's done but thats there logic:cry:

I don't know what i'm going to do with them or myself i want to go but have no money and no where to stay i want to take them with me:cry:

I'm crying so mcuh i can't breath:cry::cry:

I've lost so many why is he doing this now, i have jsut told mum i'll take them and sleep in the woods if i have to i cna't lsoe what means so much to me:cry:

Very sad to hear this. Can you not find a friend to take them.

Low selfesteem/confidence means i have no friends other than a couple of family members i get on with mum and sistr (who has big dogs) i have no one but my pets:cry:

He'll be back soon and i'll have to unplug:cry:

Keep calm. :(
It's completely unreasonable for him to issue a deadline like that at short notice. Perhaps he said it without thinking, and he'll return from shopping calmer and willing to talk. You need to explain to him that you can't get rid of rabbits that quickly, and really sit down and talk about it. *hugs*

Last edited by a moderator:
Im not quite sure either, Kezza do you mean because you got your rabbit a friend your dad now wants them both out of the house?

Soory to hear about this but i don't understand why they have to go ??

Really sorry =( xxx

He's going to throw them out, he gets i such moods i don't know he he would or wouldn't but i wouldn't put it past him:(

I'm just trying to calm down probably notmaking sense and can hadly breath:(

Im not quite sure either, Kezza do you mean because you got your rabbit a friend your dad now wants them both out of the house?

Yes but he wants all of them out, i jsut don't see what the differnece in having her now to bond eventually or gettingher whe he's done, isn't it another rabbit either way?

It's completely unreasonable for him to issue a deadline like that at short notice. Perhaps he said it without thinking, and he'll return from shopping calmer and willing to talk. You need to explain to him that you can't get rid of rabbits that quickly, and really sit down and talk about it. *hugs*

I thought that too, hopefully he will have calmed down when he gets home:)

I thought that too, I really hope he has calmed down and you guys can discuss what to do appropriately.

Sorry i didn't see this above leanne, thats not it thouhg he's not giving me anywhere to put them, it' either gone r he'll throw the out on the STREET!!

First off, take a deep breath, and just talk to your parents in a calm fashion (hypercritical Clare says!), and tell them how much they mean to you, etc, etc. That they calm you down you are upset etc, and help when you are feeling low. Are you sure they have to go? A gut feeling is telling me that they are just saying empty threats on heat of moments?

I have low-self esteem and confidence but I'm seeking help with that. Why don't you go to the doctors and get help with that part?

Did you get a freind for Licky without him knowing? Or before he said you could (eg when licky as done or whatever?). Maybe he's just a bit upset that you went behind his back if it was the first, or a bit annoyed/upset tha you didn't wait till you he said you could.

I'm sure he's just said things without thinknig in the heat of the moment, and when he returns will be mroe willing to talk. My parent have threatened me with the pets going before, but it's done out of anger rather than out of true meaning.

Good luck!

Ruth xx

Yes but he wants all of them out, i jsut don't see what the differnece in having her now to bond eventually or gettingher whe he's done, isn't it another rabbit either way?

maybe ebcause ocne he is done you can have them together. not having them done means they have to be seperate and maybe take up mroe space than he;d like and it is more hassle.

i know how upset you must be right now, but i'm sure he doesn't mean it

Ruth xx

We did get him without him knowing i wanted to tell him straight away and explain but my mum said it was best to keep it untill there together, creating more anger i guess. It was stupid of me i now and i admit i probably shouldn't but it is abit of a over reaction on his aprt to:?

Thankyou Clare i think i will ahve to do that, it's just getting worse and iguess i could need help:(

I hope it's just empty threat to but now i really don't know ths was the an who threatened to cut Casper head of with a spade when he was a few months old, i posted about this and he did go out an it was only me stnding in his way to protect casper that i guess he didn't:cry:

I dont think you need help hun, I think your Dad does.

It sounds to me like he has anger management issues :? My dad was totally unreasonable when I was growing up and I moved out as soon as I legally could.

We did get him without him knowing i wanted to tell him straight away and explain but my mum said it was best to keep it untill there together, creating more anger i guess. It was stupid of me i now and i admit i probably shouldn't but it is abit of a over reaction on his aprt to

It is an over reaction on his part, but I guess you can un derstand why he's a annoyed about it? Try and get your mum to side with you though, as it wasn't your idea, and he maybe more willing to listen to an adult's perspective on the matter.

I hope it's just empty threat to but now i really don't know ths was the an who threatened to cut Casper head of with a spade when he was a few months old, i posted about this and he did go out an it was only me stnding in his way to protect casper that i guess he didn't

okay that is way over the top :shock: though i'm sure ebcause how much you lvoe your animals that he wouldn't have done it when it came to the crunch ? maybe he just isn't keen on animals...

i'd try talking to him about the animals and how much they mean to you. tell him that they are your ain friends and always there for you no matetr what. and although they may seme only animals to him, they are a lot more than that to you. :D

i really hope it works out for you.

Ruth xx

Right take deep breaths, i know how you feel my dad and i clash and although he loves all the animals he knows they mean alot to me so starts on me about them. He nearly left the other day =( but now we are better so i hope it will all be ok. Have you got a shed can you put them in there lock the shed ext.... talk to your mum. But calm down by the time he gets back. I would really consider you moving out though. xx

Back