• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Our babies getting to know each other

Anita

Alpha Buck
We thought it was time to introduce our babies to each other. Sisters Hollie (grey & white) and Alfie (grey) are now 9 months old and our cat Jack is 4 months old. They have watched each other through the conservatory for months but now Jack is old enough to go out we thought we would see what they made of each other. Poor Jack, he is about a 1/4 the girls size and I think he felt a bit bullied, especially when they both ran at him from either side :D

Oh hello, I hope you are not going to scare me!
Picture051.jpg

What are your names?
Picture052.jpg

Hi Holly, my name is Jack, pleased to meet you.
Picture049.jpg

Give us a kiss then Alfie.
Picture053.jpg

Sorry but all these introductions are making me sleepy...need to rest.
Picture074.jpg

aww there lovely.
which one of them smokes theres alot of used fags ends and matches there.

awwwww :love:
I introduced my next doors cat to my 2 by accident... I thought the rabbits would be in troble as it was a massive cat. But nope my rabbit decided she doesnt like cats and beat the :censored: out of it :lol:

Aww, Jack looks a little bemused and somewhat nervous. Then again I suppose the bunnies seem like giants to him!

I can always remember introducing the rabbits to our dog. We were a bit wary as he was a rescue dog, but he fortunately he didn't see them as food. Instead used to nudge them with his nose to make them jump about then he'd sit and watch. He thought it was a great game.

My last dog used to treat the rabbits like puppies and would lie down with them between her front paws, clean them and groom them. We'd end up with very soggy bunnies!

aww there lovely.
which one of them smokes theres alot of used fags ends and matches there.

:lol: Thats the OH - he wants to get the photos on photoshop and edit them out - told him it would be so much easier NOT to smoke in the first place, which went down like a lead balloon :D

Holly & Alfie are not scared of anything, they terrorise next doors cat something rotten so I don't think Jack will be ruling the roost until he gets much much bigger.

Back