• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Ezi-Filla Water Bottles?

Gem

Wise Old Thumper
How easy is it for the rabbit to learn to use?

Am thinking of changing over to them but am worried that they won't understand how to use them :oops:

Well i bought three one for pringl, one for benji and one for patch, patch and benji used them straight away but pringle still prefers his old one, sophie will use the ezi filla ones as well so i put one of each in for them. I think its fairly easy for them to click how to use it so i wouldnt worry to much xx

My Frenchies have a couple of these and they learnt to use them very quickly :D Great bottles and good quality :D

I have one very similar, same design just different make, and Bindi loves it, finds it easy to use and is always drinking from it. We've not had problems with it leaking or anything yet, and is easier enough to defrost should it freeze - never good!

They're very easy, they are quite sensitive so it doesn't take much pressure to make the water come out. It's like a pin that goes up instead of a ball.

Tam

Back