• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Look Charlotte- 'Chance'

Sooz

Wise Old Thumper
Not the best pictures so apologies:

02-10-07_1326.jpg

He has had the fur around is eyes trimmed and they are still a little inflammed but it make him look a lot older than his years.

02-10-07_1327.jpg

This is the worst eye:

02-10-07_1329.jpg

I give up, YahooMail is :censored: I want classic back and it wont even let me change it :?:?:?

Sorry Charlotte, will just have to keep you in suspenders!

AW..he's cute..what's his story? I think I've missed a couple of threads while poorly over new Year etc!! OOOHH just noticed the size of my new siggy..*shuffles off to try to reduce it!*

He was found as a stray and taken in by an 86 year old man about a year ago. The man had to move into sheltered accomodation a couple of months ago and was distraught about what to do with him, he was given my number and despite how busy we were i just couldn't say no :oops::oops:

He has had problems with his eyes and mites when he arrived (which are all gone) and he is having a dental check, duct flush and neuter on Tuesday.

Im then planning on hitting his eyes hard with abx and hopefully he can go to his new home & family in 2 weeks.

Mr Charlotte is not so pleased but he will come round! He said Princess gets treated better than him etc... blah blah blah... no more house rabbits blah blah blah.... then walked away going "oh god he is coming anyway isn't he". :lol:

Woohoo - What an amaaaaazing Mum & life he's gonna have now!! Hes gorgeous hon, Bet the Princess will love him!!! :love: X

Back