• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

snow white my giant poorly again

elaine

Mama Doe
I am at my wits end with snow white as people may remember she had a very bad case of ec and we didn't think she would survive ...after a wk of hospital she came back but had pasturella, which she has had treatment for, now she is mega incontinent and has yet again lost loads of weight and one of her back legs is now working very well again, I am at a loss with her she is again at the vets I went yesterday and he didn't have a clue what ec was and what was wrong with her so tomorrow she is going back to the vet that treated her and saved her, in my heart I think tomorrow could be a one way trip

Elaine

Last edited:
So sorry to hear this Elaine. I hope your vet can find out whats happening and can treat her.
Thinking of you both and sending vibes to her ~*~*~

I really hope that your vet can sort Snowy out. You sound like you have had a hard time but it also sounds like Snowy is a fighter. Good luck tomorrow.

she lives to fight another day

Her blood tests have come back with nothing over than some inflamation in her kidneys and liver and slightly dehydrated and anemic but they think with food and tlc she should recover, when she is stronger her front teeth will be removed as she has a problem with these now overgrowing but for the time being they have been clipped

Elaine

I am very pleased to hear that they didn't find anything horrible with her blood tests. She certainly IS a strong-willed bunny! Fingers crossed she improves and is back to health soon. Good luck with her tooth extraction! xxx

they think all this is linked to the ec and pasturella but we have got this far so onwards and upwrds

Back