• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Can I just ask.....

do all bunnies hump:oops::oops:

May sound like a strange question but since Flopsy has been with Jem (bonded by bunnymadhouse's sister) I have never seen him having his way with her.

I have seen him circle her lots and lots but thats about it.

Maybe he doesn't like the ladies:oops: if you know what I mean:lol:

I presume he's neutered? In which case he hasn't got hormones surging round his body making him want to hump!
I've never seen Ant hump Hoops either (or her hump him either!!)...

Well Bobbin is *entire* and he has not humped a thing in the house. He srunches up towels and I always expect him maybe have a little hump of it :oops: but he never does. The OH said he humped a rolled up piece of vetbed once, but since I didn't see it I don't believe it :lol: And I've heard they might even hump your leg... obviously my legs are just not sexy enough for him! :rolleyes:

As for other bunnies, he not come across any yet, so I couldn't say.

Most of the bunnies I've had never really humped even if they were still entire bucks.
However I've had a few does that would hump anything in sight. Bizarre creatures.

Bobby has been neutered for years and still humps Pippa. He is the exception rather than the rule though. Humping usually dies down a few days after bonding but some never mount at all.

Muffin doesn't hump Molly, if anything it is the other way around and I beleive that he was humped within an inch of his life during the bonding process (thanks Angie65:) ). She tends to do it now to get her own way over a piece of veg if he has hold of it, she just humps his head poor lad:lol:

same here, my speyed doe does a lot more humping than her brother. its usually when i go out there, and its usually his head. whatever must the neighbours think:oops:. sometimes he humps her but its usually the otherway round.

Hehe, Molly has never humped anything (that I've seen), didn't hump Faline during bonding either. Faline does hump him though when she's annoyed about something. She tends to hump then make a dash for it as he usually chases her after she's done it.

But then people think his name might have affected him. :oops:

Angel humps little Joe quite often(been bonded since November)also my two boys hump now and again:shock::shock:

sooty (male) humps nothing. However I have seen honey (female) and Rosie (female) both humping sooty, occasionally backwards. They are definately the bossy ones, He doesn't seem to mind.

Back