• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Sleepy

Indiechic

Wise Old Thumper
I worry as lilly never seems to exercise when she has free time, shes flopped out and has been for ages. just occasionally movin to get comfy.

shes bin like it for a while. why do buns do this?

xx

Is it just because it's winter?
Mine aren't overly active, to be honest. They have quick bursts of energy, usually in the morning, and round about 10pm, but are generally quite happy to sit and munch hay or sleep.

My two are like this at the moment. I was off work over Christmas and New Year and was expecting them to have a whale of a time from about 10 am til midnight every day. They've had their moments but most of the time they've been flopped out. Bella has a few favourite places where she likes to flop, but Tarquin mostly goes back to his cage when he wants to flop.

It's made me feel slightly less gulty about leaving them every day to go to work! :D

:)

mine are all lazy except for Maa and Victoria - Maa's like a galloping horse, and Victoria's just a nervous wreck all the time I'm around - someone should tell her I'm vegan :roll: :lol:

Flopsy is mad and done at least 5 very fast laps of the whole garden today while Jem flopped inside the run (could come out) and watched him. I think just watching him wears her out.:lol:

mine seem to sleep all day too, but they don't flop :(. only time i've seen Minstrel flop is when she comes in the kitchen occasionally and when we took them with us to see family over christmas. Cadbury flopped once when he had a nosey in the travel hutch one evening when it was brand new. :?

Liquorice is exactly the same lately...sleepy all day then comes to life at midnight!!!!

Which is fine when we were on holiday, but first day back today so went to bed at 10.30 last night....he missed his exercise!!!

Back