• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Hugo's progress!

Hugbut

Mama Doe
As some of you may remember, Hugo was struck with the dreaded myxi at the end of last year, and as a result, the front of his nose fell off :shock:
We didn't know what would happen to him as the vets had never seen anything like it, thankfully he survived.I thought you may like to see how he's doing - the pics were taken over christmas & shows how well his nose has healed.The top part has even scarred over a little & a few hairs have grown :lol:

Christmas morning:

hugaroo2.jpg

Nose close up:

hugaroo-1.jpg

He's such a lovely bun, very friendly & affectionate - it would've broken my heart if anything had happened to him :(

Awww he looks fantastic and his nose has healed really well. I can see why you love him so much, what a sweetie! :love:

Good boy Hugo, you've done your mum proud! :wave:

im sooooooo in love with hugo even though he is missing a bit of his nose he is so gorgeous can i steal him!:love::love::love::love::love::love:

Wow he looks excellent... so nice to see another myxi survivor!!!!! He is one beautiful bun and well done you for getting him through it! Go Hugo! and Go Hugo's Mum! :D

Back