• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

can anyone help?

kimd6200

Banned
hi iv pmd mods but got no reply.need to ask someone with help regarding rehoming a continental giant?
thanks.

kim.x

my mum got me one without thinking(please dont slate my mum)n i cannot possibly keep her.felt realy bad sayin this to my mum but i just cant.she got her as a surprise with me sayin i wanted one ages ago.i want to rehome her properly to someone who can give her the time n care she needs cuz shes one wopping big girl.god,people are going think my family are such prats.x:cry:

Its not your fault at all and its good that you realise that you can't keep it i'm sure mods will reply soon and you may be able to put details on here so a good new home can be found.If you need help at all let me no.It shows you have enough at home to cope with and you are thinking of the rabbits needs by rehoming her

thanks.thought u were goin av a go at me:oops:.i cant even pick her up properly.she weighs a tonne.shes dead bossy too.needs someone with alot of willpower.xx

where is she living at the moment?.Do you think you will be able to keep her until you can find her a home?

shes living in my outhouse as shes a house rabbit.cant stay there forever though cuz blocks my back door off!how do i list her on rr?:oops:x

Oh no that's so unfortunate but very responsible of you. I know how much you wanted one. And its not your mum's fault, she obviously knew how much you wanted one too! :?

I hope you manage to find her a happy home.

thanks.like i said to my mum,i could keep her,struggle n we would both be unhappy.at least this way she will get the attention she needs.x

Awww, it's not your fault.

If you pm Tams or SOAD they will be able to get in her RIN for you.

In the meantime, why don't you phone/pm some rescuesto see if they can help.

Try talking to kayj as she usually knows someone who wants a giant.

Good Luck.

Aww hope you get this sorted, where did you get her? could you not put her back where she came from? or find a rescue x

aaaaaw don't beat yourself up over it, you mum thought she was doing the right thing and you are doing the right thing now in recognising you can't possibly care for it. I know they are a fair way away from you but there is a brilliant Giant Rabbit Rescue in Kent who may be able at least to give you some good advice or point you in the direction of somewhere more local.

GOOD HOME FOUND!!!!:Dmy cousin knows a woman by her who already has three contis is interested in her.coming down from wales to see her!!!x:D

she said shes goin get her neutered asap to calm her down.she was realy hypo n kept chewing everything when they came see her.x

Back