• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Flynn and Princess Caramel

catswhiskas

Warren Veteran
Flynn likes to come in and see auntie Caramel whilst he is in isolation due to being fertile still after his de plumming. I took some pics of them today.... don't tell OH but I think between you me and Sooz, Princess is getting a new boyfriend.... and its not Flynn as he is going back to be re bonded with his sis Matilda.... Think Abba think Take a Chance!!!! The clues are there... anyway here are the pics!

FlynnandPrincess001.jpg

Getting to know you, getting to know all about you!

FlynnandPrincess002.jpg

I am getting all growed up!

FlynnandPrincess003.jpg

Her Royal Fatness!

FlynnandPrincess004.jpg

FlynnandPrincess005.jpg

FlynnandPrincess006.jpg

FlynnandPrincess007.jpg

FlynnandPrincess.jpg

Awwwww....

AWWWWWW! I cant believe how relaxed she is about him going into her cage, she is such a sweetie!

He is looking so grown up, his ears seem quite small....he's looking a little netherlandy in the pic by the washing machine? Has he still got a suspect deformed foot?

Yeah his ears do look small in that pic but they aren't that small in real life! Caramel is a total babe with him. She even binkies when she sees him.....

He won't let me examine his foot but it is a possibility.

Back